Chiropractic Marketing Companies
<- Click to return to Part 1 of this Article
Part 4 – Now let’s discuss the power of the snowball effect and how to pick chiropractic marketing companies that will make you serious money.
Here’s how the biggest practices “plus” their marketing efforts. Why there is momentum power in Synergistic Practice Promoting like we have been discussing. When you’ve worked with a few thousand doctors, it becomes quite clear what the path to fast results are.
You’re about to learn the exact reason why some of my chiropractors are earning $750k/year without seemingly doing anything out of the ordinary. By the way, if you can get yourself to averaging about 50 new patients monthly, you can get rich in this business. That is just a fact.
This is a typical email that I get from doctors who aren’t in PBC:
“I’m doing some marketing every week. I’m tried a bunch of marketing things that I learned from various chiropractic marketing companies. But why the h*ll can’t I seem to bring in the solid number of new patients like I see others doing? What am I doing wrong?”
Problem – You listen to successful doctors describe a marketing effort. “I’m doing that” you say. It’s possible that you are. But lying beneath the surface is the missing ingredient that is invisible to your eyes.
What is this missing ingredient?
“The Snowball Effect” — The Snowball Effect is a metaphor. It expains the ‘X-Factor’ behind extremely busy chiropractic practices.
As a child I used to love watching the Bugs Bunny cartoon after school. Do you remember the episode where Bugs is tripped while running down a snowy mountain, causing him to toss and tumble into a growing snowball, which eventually becomes enormous in size. Remember that one?
Bugs Bunny Success Secret
That really successful doctor is tapping into the Snowball Effect in their practice promotional efforts. This successful doctor has multiple promotional poles in the water at all times. They often only talk about one. If these successful doctors were to do only one promotional effort, they too would produce small results. They most definitely are utlizing the Multiplying Effect of Multiple Poles in the Water. The reason one doctor is able to produce 80 or 100 new patients a month, is because of the multiplying effect of doing a bunch of different – yet synergistic – promotional efforts simultaneously.
When a doctor does only one thing, such as sending a newsletter to his patients, he might produce 3-5 new patients. However if he asks each patient for referrals and combines that with sending a newsletter, he might now produce 10 patients from his newsletter effort, instead of five. This occurs because when you create a confluence of marketing programs that are out there all at once, they plus your total overall results.
You’ve experienced the Snowball Effect already – oh yes you have!
New doctors create the Snowball Effect accidentally. Their need to get things going is so great, that they are forced to do perhaps 5 or 10 things to try to bring in business. They’re able to create incredible growth their first three years, because they’ve accidentally stumbled into the Snowball Effect. Such geometric growth occurred because they were doing many different things. These things together produced much greater results, then any one individual activity could produce.
This is why practices, doing rather ‘ordinary practice promotion’, seem to produce extraordinary patient flow. One promotional activity will produce okay results. Spin five promotional activities at the same time, and they feed off of each other and produce much greater overall results.
Are you a fan of the old Star Wars movies? You may remember a some years back when they released a box set of the Star Wars Trology on DVD. Within one week of these DVD’s re-release they produced… $115 million in sales. That is for three OLD movies that were on constant rerun on cable television yet they sold 115 million in a week!
Well, guess what tactic good ‘ol George Lucas used? He understood the power of Multiplied Efforts. To promote these DVD’s, he didn’t just run one ad and hope for the best. Intead he put many poles in the water at the same time.
To promote the box set he…
- Authorized the release of an A & E television special, about the making of Star Wars
- Combined with television and print media ads
- Combined with publicity in the media and creating a buzz
- Combined with the release of a Play Station video game, at the same time, thereby going after the younger audience who, after playing the game, will want the DVD set – evil!
- Combined with Blockbuster employee’s wearing “Star Wars DVD Pack” t-shirts, all across the country…
You get the point. By combing efforts he generated over $115 million dollars in 5 days. The reason that six-figure doctors are able to sustain big numbers of new patients, is because they are utilizing the Snowball Effect.
Now let’s talk about picking a chiropractic marketing companies!
I think we are the best for multiple reasons, primarily because we have perhaps the best track record of success from REAL doctors utilizing our tactics on a monthly basis from what they’re learning from my private membership site. To see why chiropractors keep using us for years, please study the following resources and the reason will become evident to you:
- Plethora of Case Studies and Student Success Stories — Nothing speaks to the effectiveness of a consultant than case studies, testimonials, and high ratings from actual PAYING STUDENTS. Click here to see our Wall of Proof and to see how actual paying members rate the quality and power of the chiropractic marketing strategies we are teaching here at PBC every month.
- Media Attention & Consultant Credibility — Read what the San Francisco Chronicle, ABC, CBS, Worth Magazine (online), Yahoo News, and Dozens of Others are saying about Chiropractic Marketing consultant Ben Cummings and what we have going on here at Practice Building Center – click here to read. This says it all.
- In the Trenches Experience & Absolute Proven Track Record of Success, Over an Extended Period of Years With Thousands of Chiropractic Clients — I have been directly affecting the livelihoods of chiropractors since 1995 and for fifteen plus years we have worked with 8,000 chiropractors in just about every English speaking country around the world. To the best of my knowledge, there is no one in chiropractic history who has had more direct influence in building wealth and income in the chiropractic industry than me. To read my Resume and Background click here to read About Ben Cummings article.
Let’s Wrap This Up.
I hope you enjoyed this little Philosophical essay and got some insight from it. If you are looking to grow your chiropractic practice and utilize the short-cuts to results and proven tactical methods that we can teach you, then give serious consideration to joining our private membership site.
We limit membership to 500 doctors and if we are currently sold out add yourself to the waiting list to be notified when new spots become available. We try to release a few new spots monthly, depending on availability.
What to do next? I suggest grabbing a copy of this excellent high-level training vide by clicking on the blue link below: